Rock Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Rock TYPE POKEMON
# Rock Type Pokémon
# Single Type Pokémon
# Dual Type Pokémon
# Rock-Type Moves
Rock type Pokemon are distinguished by their excellent defense against physical attacks. However, this type is related to the type of grass that has the greatest weakness, with five, and Pokémon of this type are not very fast. Furthermore, some Rock-type movements do not have high precision.
Rock Type Pokémon stat averages
All fossil Pokémon are of this type. Its fossils retain enough genetic material to function and revive them, but we know that the type of rock was very abundant. They also have unique Pokémon combinations of the present.
The type of rock is usually associated with the type of terrain, which makes them confused, even if they are not identical. Even in the anime, this confusion was present, claiming that Rock-type Pokémon were immune to electrical attacks.
Among the famous rock-type Pokémon coaches are Brock, Kanto's first head gym; Roxanne, first head of gymnastics in the area of Hoenn; Roark, first manager of gymnastics at Sinnoh; Grant, the second leader of Kalos's gym; and Olivia, Akala Kahuna Island at Alola.
Rock TYPE STRENGTH
- Rock type pokemon attack are super effective against Flying, Bug, Fire, Ice type pokemon
Rock TYPE Weakness
- Rock type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Fighting, Ground, and Steel type pokemon.
- Rock type pokemon attack are weak against Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, Grass type pokemon.
- Rock type pokemon are not immune to any type pokemon.
Rock TYPE POKÉMON NOTABLE TRAINERS
Pewter City Gym Leader
Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, 7
Rustboro City Gym Leader
Gen 3, 6
Oreburgh City Gym Leader
Gen 4, 8
Cyllage City Gym Leader
Circhester Gym Leader
- Rock Type Super Effective Against : Fire, Ice, Flying, Bug
- Rock Type Not very Effective Against: Fighting, Ground, Steel
- Not effective against Rock Type: Normal, Poison, Fire, Flying
- Super Effective on Rock Type: Water, Grass, Fighting Ground, Steel