Normal Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Normal Type Pokemon
Among the species, normal-type Pokémon tend to look like a variety of animals from the real world. In general, normal types do not combine, except for flight, to represent standard bird species. Over the generations, more and more normal types have been introduced, which also represent other types. In each generation, there was a species of pure Normal type in nature on the first path through which they encountered wild Pokémon.
The Normal type has been specifically designed to have no offensive or defensive advantage: offensively, it does not hit any type super efficiently, but two types resist it and one does not protect it. while a boy hits him superbly. Normal defensive types would generally have high defensive statistics, while normal offensive types would generally learn a wide variety of movements.
Normal is also used to represent certain species, or even movements, that change in type: notable examples include Castform, Kecleon and Arceus, which can change type due to their abilities. Conversion and Conversion 2 change the type of user, but are only learned through the evolutionary line of Porygon. The hidden power and the natural gifts are of the normal type attacks according to the classification. while only a type of matrix assigns a type Normal to a natural gift.Among the famous Pokémon coaches are Whitney, the third gym leader in the Johto region; Norman, fifth conductor of Hoenn; Lenora, second animator of Unova; Cheren, who replaces Lenora as head of the gym in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2; and Ilima, the test captain of the island of Melemele, Alola.
Normal Type Strength
- Normal type pokemon attack are not super effective against any pokemon.
Normal Type Weakness
- Normal type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Rock, Steel type pokemon.
- Normal type pokemon attack are not weak against any type pokemon.
- Normal type pokemon are not immune to any type pokemon.
- Normal Type Super Effective Against: None
- Normal Type has No Effect on: Ghost
- Normal Type that has No Effect on Normal: Ghost
- Types Super Effective on Normal: Fighting