Ground Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Ground Type Pokemon
Ground-type Pokémon have powers and abilities related to soil and land control. Earth-type Pokémon are afraid of water, such as Rock-type Pokémon, unless they are Water. Many Pokémon on Earth are also partially Rock.
These Pokémon are usually found in caves or rocky terrain, except for some dual-type Pokémon. One of the bad things about them is that they normally can't take off, like Diglett and Dugtrio, even if they are great fighters when they are under the earth's surface. They have powerful movements like Earthquake and Crack.
Among the famous land-based Pokémon coaches are John, the last head of gymnastics in the Kanto region (also head of Team Rocket); Bertha, member of Sinnoh Elite Four; Clay, the fifth animator of Unova; and Hapu, an island of Kahuna in Alola.
Ground Type Strength
- Ground type pokemon attack are super effective against Poison, Rock, Steel, Fire, Electric type pokemon.
Ground Type Weakness
- Ground type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Bug, Grass type pokemon.
- Ground type pokemon attack are weak against Water, Grass, Ice type pokemon.
- Ground type pokemon are immune to Electric type pokemon.
- Ground Type Super Effective Against : Fire, Electric, Rock, Steel
- Ground Type Not very Effective Against: Grass, Bug
- Types which are Not effective against Ground Type: Electric
- Types Super Effective on Ground Type: Water, Grass, Ice