Fighting type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Fighting TYPE POKEMON
# Fighting Type Pokémon
# Single Type Pokémon
# Dual Type Pokémon
# Fighting-Type Moves
Pokémon of this type are specialists in melee attacks, such as punching and kicking. It could be said that they are the opposite of the Psycho-type Pokémon because, although such Pokémon depends mainly on special attacks, the Combat-type Pokémon depends mainly on physical attacks.
Fighting Type Pokémon stat averages
In particular, each combat type attack launched before the fourth generation remained a physical attack, special combat attacks being introduced only from the fourth generation.
Most Combat-type Pokémon have a human-like body shape because they represent practitioners of various martial arts, who tend to be real-world humans. Some Combat type Pokémon are represented by the appearance of fighters (Machamp looks like a bodybuilder and Crabrawler to a French fighter), while others are represented according to some type of fighting style (Hitmontop is based on the combat of Capoeira and Gallade is based on fighting with swords). They can also be represented simply with incredible strength (such as Pokemon like Bewear, Pangoro, Crabominable, Conkeldurr and others).
Fighting Pokémon has many ways to evolve, as it represents a fighter who embarks on a journey to become stronger and discover who he should be.
Each generation has set up at least one type of combat specialist: Bruno, second member of Kanto and Johto Elite Four; Chuck, the fifth gymnasium head in the Johto region; Brawly, the second leader of the Hoenn Gym; Maylene, the third leader of the Sinnoh Gymnasium; The marshal, member of the Unova Elite Four; Korrina, third gymnasium head in the Kalos region; and Hala, Melemele Kahuna Island in the Alola region
Fighting TYPE STRENGTH
- Fighting type pokemon attack are super effective against the Normal, Ice, Rock, Dark, Steel type pokemon.
Fighting TYPE WEAKNESS
- Fighting type pokemon attacks are not effective against the poison, flying, psychic, bug, fairy type pokemons.
- Fighting type pokemon attacks are weak against Fairy, Flying, and Psychic type pokemon.
- Fighting type pokemon are immune to Ghost type pokemon.
Fighting TYPE POKÉMON NOTABLE TRAINERS
Elite Four Kanto Gym leader
Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, 7
Cianwood City Gym Leader
Gen 2, 4
Dewford Town Gym Leader
Gen 3, 6
Gen 4, 8
Elite Four Unova's Gym Leader
Shalour City Gym Leader
Stow-on-Side Gym Leader
- Fighting Type Super Effective Against : Against : Water, Flying
- Fighting Type Not very Effective Against: Electric, Grass, Dragon
- Not effective against Fighting Type: Electric, Ground, Flying
- Super Effective on Fighting Type: Ground