Bug Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Bug TYPE POKEMON
# Bug Type Pokémon
# Single Type Pokémon
# Dual Type Pokémon
# Bug-Type Moves
The Bug Type Pokemon are characterized by their rapid growth because they are not slow to evolve. Insect-type Pokémon live mainly (not all) in the forests. Some are a bit harder to find because they live atop the trees.
Bug Type Pokémon stat averages
From the fifth generation, we know that artists prefer Bug type Pokémon, mainly because they have beautiful colors and a stoic and cheerful character. Insect Pokémon can be said to represent the beauty of nature.
Many of its evolutionary lineages are similar to the life cycles of insects, such as beetles and butterflies; that is to say, the first stage as the larvae, the second as the nymphs, so its final evolution in its mature and mature form.
The famous Bug instructors are: Bugsy, second gymnasium animator from the city of Azalea to Johto; Aaron, the first member of the elite four league Pokémon Sinnoh; Burgh, third gymnasium head of Castelia City in Unova; and Viola, the first gymnasium in the city of Santalune in Kalos.
Bug TYPE STRENGTH
- Bug type Pokemon attacks are super effective against the Grass and Psychic-type pokemon and they cost double damage
Bug TYPE STRENGTH
- Attacks are not effective against Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ghost, Steel, Fire, and dark type pokemon.
- Attacks are weak against Flying, Rock, Fire, and also it takes double damage from these types of attacks.
- Not immune to any pokemon.
Bug TYPE POKÉMON NOTABLE TRAINERS
Azalea Town Gym Leader
Gen 2, 4
Gen 4, 8
Castelia City Gym Leader
Santalune City Gym Leader
- Bug Type Super Effective Against : Dark, grass, psychic
- Bug Type Not very Effective Against: Fire, Poison Steel, flying, ghost, fairy
- Not effective against Bug Type: Electric, Ground, Flying
- Super Effective on Bug Type: Fire, flying, rock