Grass Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Grass TYPE POKEMON
# Grass Type Pokémon
# Single Type Pokémon
# Dual Type Pokémon
# Grass-Type Moves
Grass is one of the eighteen types of Pokemon in the Pokemon Universe. It is also one of the starter type, which forms a perfectly triangular relationship with fire and water. Many Grass type Pokemon are based on plants and fungi from the real world, not necessarily herbs (Pokémon like Cacturne, which is a cactus, and Foongus, which is a mushroom).
Grass Type Pokémon stat averages
Many Grass Pokémon also belong to the plant egg group. Different types of grass are associated with the type of Poison (Pokémon such as Oddish, Venusaur and Bellsprout), which reflects the toxicity of different plants mainly for humans.
Most types of herbs are also simply animals with plant life attached (Pokémon such as Bulbasaur, Paras, Sceptile, Gogoat and Tropius). Some types of herbs are also based on mythical creatures (Pokémon such as Shiftry, based on a Tengu, and Tangela, based on Medusa).
Most types of grass can learn "seed", "spore" or "dust" movements that inflict state (usually poison, paralysis or sleep), including a unique type of seed-induced state. from Leech; Therefore, many types of grass use a passive style of play during battle. In terms of direct attacks, the types of grass drain the opponents' PSs with movements like Giga Drain or attack with leaves, vines, petals, wood or sun.
Erika, fourth gymnastics hostess in the Kanto region; Gardenia, Sinnoh's second cheerleader; Cilan, one of the three leaders of Unova's Striaton gym; Ramos, fourth animator of gyms in the Kalos region; and Mallow, a trial captain from Akala Island to Alola.
Grass TYPE STRENGTH
- Grass type pokemon attack are super effective against Ground, Rock, Water type pokemon
Grass TYPE Weakness
- Grass type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Flying, Poison, Bug, Steel, Fire, Grass type pokemon.
- Grass type pokemon attack are weak against Flying, Poison, Bug, Fire, Ice type pokemon.
- Grass type pokemon are not immune to any type pokemon
Grass TYPE POKÉMON NOTABLE TRAINERS
Celadon City Gym Leader
Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, 7
Eterna City Gym Leader
Gen 4, 8
Striaton City Gym Leader
Coumarine City Gym Leader
Turffield Gym Leader
- Grass Type Super Effective Against : Water, ground, rock
- Grass Type Not very Effective Against: Fire, Grass, Poison, Flying, Bug, Dragon, Steel
- Not effective against Grass Type: Water, electric, grass, ground
- Super Effective on Grass Type: Fire, ice, poison, flying, bug.