Poison Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Poison Type Pokemon
These Pokémon have a natural toxic quality. some directly represent the species of the real world known for their poison, such as snakes, and some even represent the dirt itself. They usually live in caves, marshes or similar places.
Most poison-type Pokémon are based on poisonous animals (Pokémon such as Seviper, a snake, Drapion, a Scorpion and Scolipede, a centipede). Some of them are also based on poisonous plants (Pokémon like Foongus, which is a fungus, and Oddish, which is a mandrake root). Most Poison-type Pokémon have another type, Bug or Grass. This shows how insects and plants are toxic in real life. A very curious fact about Poison Pokémon is that some of them look like ninja. For example, Koffing is like a ball of smoke, Crobat has the speed and the secret of a ninja and Toxicroak has legs that make him look like a ninja. Some types of poison also resemble the types of pollution. Garbodor represents waste pollution, Weezing, air pollution and Muk, wastewater pollution. It is interesting to note that not all types of poison are based on poisonous or poisonous substances (Stunky, based on a skunk, and Skrelp, based on a leafy sea dragon, are real animals that are not poisonous or poisonous).
The type of poison is related to the effects of a poisoned and poisoned state, which are mainly produced by movements similar to poisons.
Among the famous poisonous Pokémon trainers are Koga, the fifth gym leader in Kanto and now a second member of the Indigo League; Janine, Koga's daughter who succeeded her father's position in Kanto; Agatha, then the third member of the Indigo League (his main type is Ghost, but all his Pokémon are also of the Poison type); and Roxie, the second gym leader in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. In addition, most bad game teams specialize in poison-type Pokémon, along with dark types.
Poison Type Strength
- Poison type pokemon attack are super effective against Grass, Fairy type pokemon.
Poison Type Weakness
- Poison type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Poison, Ground, Rock, Ghost type pokemon.
- Poison type pokemon attack are weak against Ground, Psychic type pokemon.
- Poison type pokemon are not immune to any type pokemon.
- Poison Type Super Effective Against : Grass Fairy
- Poison Type Not very Effective Against: Poison, Ground, Rock, Ghost
- Types which are Not effective against Poison Type: Grass, Fighting, Bug, Poison, Fairy
- Types Super Effective on Poison Type: Ground Psychic