Ghost Type Pokemon Strength and Weakness Chart
Ghost Type Pokemon
It is known that the Phantom type has small Pokémon, many of which have low HP and move. In battles, the Phantom type is useful because it is the only type that has two immunities: Normal and Combat, which are common types of movement.
Starting from the VI generation, the types of ghosts are also immune to the movements and abilities that prevent escape from flight, such as blocking signs and ghost signs.
Pokémon of this type are generally related to fear, darkness and life after death. They usually live in abandoned houses, cemeteries, funerals and dark and uninhabited places, such as caves. Also, phantom-type Pokémon tend to be extremely bad and make jokes about humans just to see their faces and their reactions.
Interestingly, the more a human being is afraid, the more Pokémon Pokémon will have the power to tease. In the worst case scenario, some phantom-type Pokémon can behave relatively deadly, such as attaching Jellicent to ships and their crews or the evolving family of Litwick, draining the vital energy of lost people.
Some of Ghost's famous Pokémon coaches include Agatha, third member of Kanto Elite Four; Morty, the fourth animator of Johto; Phoebe, second member of the Hoenn Elite Four; Fantina, fifth gym manager in the Sinnoh region; Shauntal, a member of Unova Elite Four; and Acerola, a test captain from Ulaula Island, Alola, as well as her third Elite Four member.
Ghost Type Strength
- Ghost type pokemon attack are super effective against Ghost, Psychic type pokemon.
Ghost Type Weakness
- Ghost type pokemon attacks are not effective against the Dark type pokemon.
- Ghost type pokemon attack are weak against Ghost, Dark type pokemon.
- Ghost type pokemon are immune to Normal type pokemon.
- Ghost Type Super Effective Against : Psychic. Ghost
- Ghost Type Not very Effective Against: Dark
- Types which are Not effective against Ghost Type: Poison, Bug
- Types Super Effective on Ghost Type: Ghost, Dark